Tuesday 25 June 2013

Diamond Night 2013

The most Glamourous night for all of us


Shine Bright Like A Diamond

****************

Diamond Night is an event where we celebrate our achievement in our business.



There are 3 Awards for the achievers :

1. Car Fund Award
2. Double Diamond Award
3. Diamond Sales Manager 


Congratulation to my leader Ain Ismail & my team mate Sabrina


With my beloved Mentor in bizz
Founder of Green Leaders Group
GLAM (Green Leaders Academy Malaysia)
Successful Business Woman
"Business Mogul"
My Beloved Leader
Dedicated, ambitious but down to earth. 
Inspiring 'mommy' who always guide me, push me harder, motivate & be a friend that U can count on.


My beloved leader
A friend, A sister, A shoulder to cry on
Thank You for everything
Let's achieve more!!

With our bizz partner from KL, Malacca, Terengganu & Pahang
 


We Are The Dazzling Wings

**
***
Let's Fly Together 
 

T.E.A.M
(Together Everyone Achieve More)

Luv,
Farena


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...