Saturday 11 May 2013

Fabulous May 2013

Bulan MEI penuh MAKNA!

I LOVE MAY... Because...



My birthday ~ 6th May




 Thanks My Love for the surprise :)



My dad's birthday ~ 7th May

Mother's Day ~ 12th May


Teacher's Day ~ 16th May



Weee..so many celebration..luv luv

Happy birthday to me & dad... Wishing all the best, sihat walafiat, gembira & bahagia, success dunia & akhirat. amin. 

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world...to me (may I be the best mother to my kids) to my beloved Mum & Mother in law. TQ very much for everything. 

And Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there.. Thanks a million! 

Last but not least, grab our special OFFER for this month...SALE! SALE!


JOM BORONG MARINE ESSENCE SYAMPU & BODY WASH


SHORT BRA HARGA RUNTUH !!!



Pm me darl, 012-9006349

Thanks, luv
Farena

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...